Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Q

From: Not Obsessed <ruppen%lexis.qal.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.berkeley.EDU>
Date: 17 Sep 1992 17:15:14 GMT
Subject: Kate in Q
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Has anyone yet mentioned the appearance of the notorious Gered Mankowitz
shot (think leotard, ca. 1978) of Kate in the Oct. 1992 issue of Q?

If nobody's mentioned it yet, then I'll just say it's a just a nice copy of
the uncropped shot, captioned with a short blurb concerning the Mankowitz
show in London this last September. Said blurb ends with: "The latest Kate
news, incidentally, is that her album is "shaping up very nicely" and is
promised - that was the word - for the first three months of next year."

Of course if this magazine appearance has been mentioned already, then
my apologies. But if not, then I just did....

Andy Ruppenstein (ruppen@qal.berkeley.edu)