Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "News Manager at ashe.cs.tcd.ie" <mailrus!gatech!cs.tcd.ie!news@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 92 18:40:07 +0100
To: mailrus!cs.tcd.ie!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: ogorman@unix1.tcd.ie (Lucifuge)
Subject: Kate 'n' hakama...
Sender: usenet@cs.tcd.ie (NN required at ashe.cs.tcd.ie)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1992 17:31:25 GMT

Watching eMpTyV late the other night I saw the 'Running Up That Hill'
video (incidentally the first complete Kate video I've seen). I couldn't
help noticing that Kate and the male dancer were wearing hakama. Is Kate
Bush a closet aikidoka? Is it worth buying 'The Whole Story' on video?
Am I writing too much? Why don't my posts ever appear here?

Oh well...

Ollie
'did you ever think I get lonely/did you ever think that I needed love
 did you ever think stop thinking/you're the only one I'm thinking of?'