Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@leland.stanford.edu (Mr News)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 13:10:11 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.country.western,rec.music.dementia,rec.music.dylan,rec.music.early,rec.music.folk,rec.music.funky,rec.music.gaffa,rec.music.gdead
From: jalapeno@leland.Stanford.EDU (J. Bradley Materick)
Subject: In search of U2 Zoo Station Promo Disc (Please Help!)
Sender: news@leland.Stanford.EDU (Mr News)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 20:10:08 GMT

Hello All!

Forgive me if this post seems out of place, but I am sending this message to
many different newsgroups in hopes of a positive response.

I am looking for a rare U2 single, a DJ/collector white vinyl 12" single of
Zoo Station.  The single contains 3 songs:

			Zoo Station
			Lady with the Spinning Head
			Zoo Station (UV1 remix)

If you have this single, know someone who has it, or have seen the single
anywhere (I think it was released only in the U.K.), PLEASE respond to me
personally via e-mail (as I probably do not regularly read this newsgroup)
at the following address:

			jalapeno@leland.stanford.edu

ANY information on the whereabouts of this single, no matter how insignificant
it may seem, will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thaanx in advance,
Jalapeno

--
J. Bradley Materick