Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate in hamburg

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: 10 Sep 92 18:32:57 GMT
Subject: Re: kate in hamburg
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <9209101338.AA13808@relay1.UU.NET> SCHLUTZ%DMSWWU1A.BITNET@vm.gmd.de (Martin Schluetz) writes:
>Some months ago Kate played in Hamburg (Germany).
>I recorded the nearly the whole concert from radio.
>Does anybody know the names of the other musicians
>playing with her?

WHAT???  Are you sure about this?  As everyone knows, Kate Bush
hasn't given any concerts in over ten years.  So it would be a
MAJOR, MAJOR surprise to found that she has given one recently,
and no one on this newsgroup (some of whom have excellent sources)
knew about it in advance.  So you'd better be 100% certain.  How
about giving a list of the tracks?  Perhaps the radio merely broadcast
her 1979 Hamburg appearance?  There was a TV documentary made of
this concert, I believe.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov