Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Kate Album?

From: Alan James <alan@sst.physics.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1992 21:29:55 +0000
Subject: Re: New Kate Album?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

From: unregistered@newcastle.ac.uk (Scott A. McIntyre)

>I read in a Satellite TV guide the other day that Kate Bush is releasing
>a new album in the Autumn....is this so?  Details?

A friend of mine said that he read in this month's issue of VOX that the
new Kate Bush album would involve a Prince collaboration!

Dunno how true it is though, but given Prince's history of 'collaborating'
with nice females I would say it is certainly believable....

Alan

 |Alan James | Imperial College, London | alan@sst.ph.ic.ac.uk |
 |   "Think while you drink while you drive" -- Billy Pallett  |