Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori on Radio in LA

From: Scott Bryant <bryant@spc9.jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 92 15:55:14 PDT
Subject: Tori on Radio in LA
To: love-hounds-request@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: bryant@spc9.jpl.nasa.gov (Scott Bryant, Telos, x272)

Tori Amos will be a guest on Love Line tonight (10 pm PDT, 9/8) on the
radio station KROQ (106.7) in Los Angeles.  I caught the end of an
interview with her on another station's morning talk show last week.
She played keyboard and sang 'Precious Things' and 'Leather'.  She was quite
talkative and discussed some of the motivations of her songs.  She also
had an amusing anecdote about 'Leather':  the Mustang Ranch in Nevada plays
'Leather' in the lounge where their customers wait.  That must put them
in a strange frame of mind.

Did anyone see Tori at any of the Los Angeles or Coachhouse shows?  They
were all sold out by the time I went for tickets.

ObKate:  A poster mentioned someone who sells Kate jewelry.  Could someone
send me or repost the address?  Thanks.

Person Note:  I have a strong suspicion that a friend named Elizabeth (nee)
Lear from Boston reads this group.  Elizabeth, if you're out there, drop me
a line.