Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Video Party

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: 05 Sep 1992 09:32:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Video Party
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Richard and I will be hosting a video party on Saturday,
September 19.  Many of the people who were here for Kolumbus
Katemas missed a lot of the Kate video, so we're having another
party.  (Hey, any excuse will do!)   We will also be showing Tori
videos. (In Concert, Atlantic promo, Dennis Miller, etc)  We plan
to start at 1:30.  Please RSVP via email.

Hope to see you soon!

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us