Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Support of C-Side records..

From: UK04160@ukpr.uky.edu
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 92 18:51:36 EST
Subject: Support of C-Side records..
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

>> (C-Side vs. Intergalatic Garage, etc).

I very much agree with the person who recommended C-Side records
as the place to support with Kate purchases. I've been very
happy with C-Side's offerings and service, and you can tell
that they do care about Kate's work (especially since Tom
Richard's collection adorns the cover of the superb GUIDE TO
KATE BUSH book). I haven't dealt with Intergalactic Garage
at all, but I listed their address merely because they
advertised the box in GOLDMINE.

On that note, anyone who doesn't have C-Side's Kate set sale
list may want to consider doing so...lots of neat stuff
for grabs.

Paul (uk04160@ukpr.uky.edu)