Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work in Portla

From: toc@portland.digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1992 9:09:11 PST
Subject: This Woman's Work in Portla
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                This Woman's Work in Portland
people:

Don't get too excited by the title. I just noticed that Eeek! in downtown
Portland, Oregon (where I didn't get to see Tori last Friday :-(, has a copy
of This Woman's Work in the window. Eeeek! (just how many E's are in that
name, anyway?) is located on the corner of 10th and something, just south of
the library. Look for the screaming mouse.

to'c

--
"A typical long haired half mad computer programmer on a typical computer
keyboard with odd toys scattered liberally about."