Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

gabriel mailing list?

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 30 Aug 92 (20:28)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

     I've seen a message in music.progressive that states the existence of
     a Peter Gabriel mailing list for Gabriel fans, similar to the
     Love-Hounds mailing list for Kate Bush fans.  According to that
     message, the location of the mailing list is:

                            Peter Gabriel
                                 -=-
  - gabriel-request@casbah.acns.nwu.edu
  Mngr: germuska@casbah.acns.nwu.edu : Joe Germuska
  More emphasis on Peter Gabriel. FTP archives available. Digest form
  available.

     I've Emailed both gabriel-request#casbah and germuska@casbah, and I
     haven't seen any replies or any evidence of this mailing list.

     Does the list indeed exist?  If not, is there a true Gabriel
     mailing list in the works out there in Usenet?

     My apologies to fellow Love-Hounds for interrupting the
     Gaffa-flow in this manner, but I'm getting desperate.
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ And through the wire I touch the power...
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA