Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interview Picture Disc

From: Dirk Kastens <DKASTENS@dosuni1.rz.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 92 13:26:23 MEZ
Subject: Interview Picture Disc
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi there,

Woke up last morning with Running Up That Hill on the radio. :-)

A few years ago, I bought a limited edition interview picture disc of KaTe.
It was released in 1987 in England and the number is KB 1011.
The front side shows KaTe's smiling face, the back shows KaTe with a
big double-bass.
The record (12 inch, vinyl) is of a very poor sound quality as if the
interview was given via telephone.

My questions:
1. Who made the interview?
2. Is the record a collector's item and valuable?
3. Is the interview transcribed in the archive?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Re: hidden KT symbols
The only symbol I found was on the Dreaming CD cover.
I can't find it on the NFE, HoL (Japanese pressing) and TSW CD covers.
I didn't find it on the Experiment IV and Big Sky 12-inch singles, either.

Dirk