Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan, Peter Gabriel

From: GKNIGHT%PSTCC.dnet@net.Vanderbilt.Edu
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1992 14:02 CDT
Subject: Sarah McLachlan, Peter Gabriel
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

My oldest friend called a few nights ago to rave about having seen Sarah
McLachlan in Nashville recently.  He is a die-hard Kate fan himself.  Does
anyone have any concert info on this tour?  Sounds like her live show is
not to be missed.

Also, Peter Gabriel is to me as Kate is to most of you...I started listening
to her seriously when he sang with her.  Is there a list about Gabriel out
there???

Geoff Knight
GKnight%PSTCC.dnet@net.vanderbilt.edu

                             "Hold on, you have gambled with your own life,
                              And you face the night alone.
                              While the builders of the cages,
                              Sleep with bullets, bars, and stone.
                              They do not see your road to freedom,