Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Fan Club

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: 15 Aug 1992 11:52:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Tori Fan Club
To: tori-post@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us
Cc: gaffa@MEC.OHIO.GOV

Chad Walker writes:

> BTW, there were flyers there that have information on the official
> Tori Amos Fan Club.  If you send them in (I assume that handwritten
> ones are accepted...) before Oct. 1, 1992, you are entered into a
> drawing in which you can win a complete Tori Amos catalog

I picked up a couple of those forms too.  Since I didn't want to
put a lot of work into a club if Atlantic was starting one, I
gave them a call.  According to Atlantic, there is no official
club.  All info is being forwarded to Tori's management.  The
contest is still on, there's just no club - yet.  Hopefully I'll
get to speak with Mr. Spivak this week to get a definite answer
on this.
--------

This is a repost.  Sorry if it's a duplicate.

Tori's management says that the flyers are to gather information
for a fan club.  It has not been formed yet.  We are working
on getting the club started, and have a rough draft of the
first newsletter ready.  I'll be sending the draft to Mr. Spivak
soon.  If you have artwork or articles you'd like to contribute,
please email me.

Since the forms are going to Atlantic and her management, it
wouldn't hurt to make a note that you'd like her to perform in
your city if she hasn't played there yet.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us