Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

*** 1992 KATEMAS AND RARE KATE-RELATED MOVIES SAN DIEGO BUSH THIS THURSDAY! *

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 92 18:42:52 PDT
Subject: *** 1992 KATEMAS AND RARE KATE-RELATED MOVIES SAN DIEGO BUSH THIS THURSDAY! *
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

        ANNOUNCING THE (TENTATIVE) MINI-KATEMAS SAN DIEGO '92 PARTY

        Also known as the Hard-Core-KateFan Kate-related movie party.

        Just like the Katemas's the "Big Cities" have but not as good!

        Food: Domminos and Carrot Juice.

        Date: Thursday (this) at about 6pm till about 12pm.  Rare Kate
video at 6pm, Rare Kate-related movies start at 8pm (come anytime, we'll
be here starting aroun 4pm)

        Agenda: Some rare Kate video, but mainly rare Kate-related
movies.  Whichever of the following we can find:

        The British TV Wuthering Heights.
        The Innocents - inspired The Infant Kiss.
        The Cruel Sea - partially inspired The Ninth Wave.
        Nosferato - Inspired part of Hello Earth.

        With A possible field trip to see Pinochio (In Search Of Peter
Pan, and the end of Get Out Of My House).

        Plus:  Pictures from my Boston Katemas trip.  Meet local
Love-Hound celeberties - Ray "Rocket Man" Russell, and music industry
big-wig Jackie "The Lionhart"!  Love-hounds access, for up to the minute
Kate news!  See 40 seconds of the "Rocket Man" video (that's all I got!)!
 Meet people who actually saw Kate once!  See the "Lioness at Heart" box
set!  See a copy of the famous "I Love San Diego" shirt that Kate owns
(really!)!  See crappy Japanese footage that you can barely tell is Kate!
 See cruddy photocopies of interviews, including pictures you can barely
tell is Kate!  Del Palmer imitation contest!  Live "flame-wars"!  Hear a
reading from the famous "Doug Alan" interview (ooze, ooze!)!  Meet
someone who actually talked to someone, who talked to someone, who talked
to someone, who talked to Kate a couple of weeks ago (really!)!  See
photographs of rare, valuable Kate collectibles!   Meet people who
actually LIKE the album Lionheart!  And MORE!

        IMPORTANT: Leave me a message or call at 426-8939.  Be sure to
contact me, as we don't know if we're really going to do it or if we'll
have enough room!  Expected attendence 4-10, not counting Kate and Del!

        Place: Cloudbusting Center 550 Oxford Street, Apt 639, Chula
Vista, CA  91911.  South on 5, turn left onto Palomar, left onto
Broadway, right onto Oxford.  First apartment complex on the left - Villa
Granada Apartments.  Park on the street, walk in where you see the sign,
follow the signs to the 600 building, last apartment on the left on the
bottom.

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA