Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a request

From: MIHARKI@INDSVAX1.INDSTATE.EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1992 13:42 EST
Subject: a request
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

     I just got back from my trip to Columbus to see my first Tori show.
At this point I have too much mail to repsond to to write my "review"  I
will probably do that tomorrow, but for now I have a request.  A friend of
mine has been trying to signon to this list.  He tried one weekend, waited
an entire week and got nothing, so he tried again, and waited another week,
still nothing.  Can anyone tell me what's going on?  His address is :
FLWALKR@INDSVAX1  (I'm not sure if does any good to post his address here,
but it can't hurt)  Any info that anyone can give us would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance

Kevin