Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lioness at Heart detail

From: gibbs2@violet.ccit.arizona.edu (Alex R. Gibbs)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1992 01:03:16 -0700
Subject: Lioness at Heart detail
To: rec-music-gaffa@dkuug.dk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, I hate to have missed the San Jose Katemas, but since I'm in Tucson
now it makes it a bit more difficult.  Maybe next year.  Hello to those
I met last year!

Now my questions.  I got the Lioness at Heart box a while back and was curious
about two things.  Is the CD in there exactly like the ones in, say, the box
set?  I haven't opened the CD actually and might just leave it like that
since I obviously have the CD already.  (The CD is individually plastic
wrapped if you haven't seen one.)

Since 2500 boxes were released (is that right?) is there any sort of
pressing number anywhere in it?  I have one with the shirt.  Maybe they
weren't limited enough or do they not do that much anyway?

I am very pleased with the Lioness at Heart package and think it was
worth the money.  I wish they would've included a more interesting
t-shirt though.

Alex Gibbs
--
|\| | (~, ]-[ ~|~ ]-[ /-\ \/\/ ]<  gibbs2@ccit.arizona.edu  KT 42