Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Account for Usenet System <news@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 92 10:35:50 PDT
To: uunet.uu.net!rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Karen Silkwood's car)
Subject: kate rape
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1992 17:35:46 GMT
Sender: news@sco.COM (Account for Usenet System)

David Koehler sez:

>>well, i hope someone had the presence of mind to bring a cassette of the
>>infamous kate-rape sessions.

>I guess not.  Do explain...

it's just a bunch of remixes and cover versions done with varying degrees of
irreverance by yours truly.  and it seems i've spent most of my adult life
dubbing copies off, so i'll make the semi-annual offer again.  if you would
like a copy of these wonderful pieces of musical insanity (and some musical
sanity courtesy of the beautiful voice of jenn turney), send me some email
and i'll explain the terms.

--
Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.