Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Words Weren't Made for Cowards???

From: ken@cujo.curtin.edu.au (Ken Taylor)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1992 19:03:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Words Weren't Made for Cowards???
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

spotter@sanger.bio.uci.edu (Steve Potter) writes:
: Hey, as I was falling asleep last night, I heard the most
: amazing song.  The DJ said the above title, but I didn't
: get who sang it.  It sure sounded like Kate.  Does anyone know
: more about it?  I hope it wasn't just a dream!
:

_Words Weren't Made For Cowards_ is a song by Happy Rhodes, from the album
_Warpaint_...

Here's a short extract from a FAQ from the 'ecto' mailing list
Her full name is Happy Tyler Rhodes. She was born Kimberly Tyler Rhodes but
has always been called Happy by family and friends. When she was 16 she
had her name legally changed to Happy. She's 26 years old, born August 9,
1965 in Poughkeepsie, NY.

      The address to order Happy's music or write to her is:

The discography:                          Happy Rhodes
                                     c/o  Aural Gratification
1) Rhodes Vol. I  (1986)                  P.O. Box 8658
2) Rhodes Vol. II (1986)                  Academy Station
3) Rearmament     (1986)                  Albany, NY 12208
4) Ecto           (1987)
5) Warpaint       (1991)