Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

micro-Katemas in Israel...

From: goldberg%TAURUS.bitnet@TAUNIVM.TAU.AC.IL
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 14:17:11 GMT+3:00
Subject: micro-Katemas in Israel...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love-Hounds)
Comments: If you have trouble reaching this host as math.tau.ac.il Please use the old address: user@taurus.bitnet

Hello everybody!

Last thursday a few friends of mine came to my place and we had a little
party which was supposed to be Katemas, but we were only 6, so I call it
a micro-Katemas. It was great, though.

Besides listening to Kate's music, something we did most of the evening,
we also litened to The Princess Bride soundtrack (it's a great movie),
some Enya and Tori, and a few other things from my collection. We also
talked for a long time with someone who couldn't come to the party, while
riming extremely silly (but cute) rimes and writing them down in my computer,
and in between we watched the Olympics when the first israeli olympic medal
was won (a silver medal in judo).

I hope I'll be able to organize a better Katemas next year, because this one
was nearly spontanious.

Uri Goldberg