Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I"m BACK, MAINE TRIP

From: Ron Hill <rhill@nubis.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1992 18:43:01 -0700
Subject: I"m BACK, MAINE TRIP
To: Love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

	Well, I don't know if you've seen this three times or not, but I'm
back!!  Just got in from Washinton after spending the day in the Library of
Congress, I only got about 15 articles :-(.  (if anyone wants to pick up some
stuff there for me in a week, let me know).

	I saw a message from someone about an orgonon trip, though they didn't
say where it was leaving from.  I'm also trying to get one together to leave
after, the day after, the Boston party.  If anyone is interested, leave mail
to Greg or talk to us at the party!

	Glad to see love-hounds back up!