Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ticket for Sarah in TOREFRESH

From: moynes_r@pcsdev.dofasco.ca
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 16:45:08 EST
Subject: Ticket for Sarah in TOREFRESH
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi:
   I have an extra ticket for Sarah McLachlan Thurs. Aug. 20 at Molson Place,
Harbourfront in Toronto.  Row A, seat 46 (hmmm, sounds like front row to me!).
I'm not a scalper and I don't even play one on TV, so it can be yours for
whatever I paid (about $20 or so, I'll check tonight).  All you have to do in
order to be elligible is email me in 25 words or less "Why I Should Get
Richard's Extra Front Row Ticket To See Sarah McLachlan At Molson Place,
Harbourfront In Toronto On Thursday August 20th At 7:30 PM".  OK, since the
title chews up more than 25 words itself (is "PM" a word?) I'll give you some
leeway and make it 25 words or more.  I'm having the contest because I would
prefer that this premium ticket went to a raving, lunatic, maniac fan (like I
am now) than to someone who thinks "Gee, I wonder if she's any good?  Maybe I
should go see her sometime." (Like me 6 months ago).  All entries received
become the property of me, and any which are especially funny or potentially
embarassing may be posted back to the .net.

   Anyone attending one of the KaTemas parties, please have a cold one on my
behalf (I prefer Pacific Real Draft, but make do with whatever you have on hand
:).  Unfortunately I'll be carrying a pager and babysitting a PDP-11 all week
so I can't make it to any of the parties, but I'll be thinking kind thoughts in
your direction.

Richard Moynes
moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca