Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemax in Southern California?

From: KUO-LONG TSENG at UCI_GSM_Students <smtplink%KUO-LONG_TSENG_at_UCI__GSM__Students@ccmail.gsm.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1992 15:53:53 -0700
Subject: Katemax in Southern California?

          Hi,

          Is there a Katemax in Southern California this year?  I've
          lost access to Love-Hounds the last two months, and really
          like to attend a Katemax if there will be one.  A friend is
          kind enough to lend me his account for the next two weeks,
          can someone e-mail me if there will be a Katemax .  The
          address is:

               tsengk@ccmail.gsm.uci.edu

          Thanks.

                                   Eugene Yang