Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in San Jose... confirmed!

From: bullroar@west.darkside.com (Mark Kraft)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1992 13:34:43 -0700
Subject: Katemas in San Jose... confirmed!
Comments: y

I will be hosting a Katemas party in downtown San Jose this year, and we
expect quite a crowd! It will be on Saturday, August 1st either at my
house, or, depending upon the # of people that RSVP, at either a banquet
room or a nearby club.  In order for this event to succeed and for me to
co-ordinate the event effectively, I would appreciate an RSVP, preferably
over the phone, since it's a quicker means of exchanging ideas.  I also
hope that everyone, whether they are going or not, will invite fellow
Katefans and pass along this information. Plenty of fans don't have
computers, and I am interested in getting the event's turnout as large as
possible, while still keeping the crowd fans of Kate. I might even have
some messages on local college stations running, since I have friends and
they would do so for free.  This event's success, as have the ones in the
past, relies heavily on the individuals attending to make the whole thing
work.  I request that everyone that comes please let me know what they
can contribute, no matter how small. The event will have food and
beverages ( alcohol allowed ) and this will be a potluck, so anything
will be appreciated greatly.  I also need rare videos to show, posters,
magazines, rare recordings, Katezines, and other Kate related material.
Also appreciated would be live music, collectors interested in selling
Katestuff, and I would especially appreciate the donation of doorprizes!
Please RSVP by phone, if possible, as soon as possible, so we can make
this event a great success! If you call long distance and I am not
available to take your call, please call back, since I cannot return
long-distance calls to everyone.
Looking forward to hearing from you! -
Mark (408) 287-9530