Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"The Single File" box set available

From: embeach@PDaXcess.techbook.com (Electronic Dreams)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1992 17:05:13 -0700
Subject: "The Single File" box set available

Tried to post this a week ago, but it seemed to have died en route...
Try again...

I stopped at a local used record store the other day and spied The Single
File box set sitting there.  Though I could not buy it, I had fun
inspecting it and saw that everything was intact, including the booklet,
and was in very good condition.

So I told the guy behind the counter about gaffa, and he decided to hold
the box for anyone in this newsgroup who would be willing to pay the best
price for it.  I guess that means whoever bids the highest price gets the
box.  If anyone wants to talk to him about it, the owner's name is Greg,
and he can be reached at (503) 274-0690 in the daytime.  Keep trying, he
is not there on some days, or leave a message.  BTW, he is a Kate maniac,
so even if you can't afford the box he probably would be fun just to say
hello to.  Oh, yeah, the store's name and address:
EEEK Records
1016 SW Taylor
Portland, OR 97205

I am NOT getting ANY $$$ by posting this, it's just a public service.
Though I am not a regular reader/poster on gaffa, I am a bit loyal to it
from appreciating Kate.  I hope this post helps some desperate person in
need of that particular item.

BTW, though I do not know this Greg very well, I know that they have
never ripped me off nor any of my friends when I have shopped there.
Still, if there is any trouble, just email me and I'll go yell at 'em for
ya. :-)   I doubt  that it would be necessary...

good luck...
elana