Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cs.washington.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1992 16:34:17 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: dhubbell@cs.washington.edu (David Hubbell)
Subject: Katemas parties?
Sender: news@beaver.cs.washington.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 92 23:33:41 GMT

[Moderator: This is a repost.  If you received & dinged my first post,
please acknowledge.  If this group is a feed from a mailing list,
please put me on.]

I noticed in the FAQ that Katemas is coming up soon and is celebrated
in various spots around the globe.  Could somebody fill me in on where
& when this is happening?  Naturally, I'm more interested in Katemas
in Seattle, but Portland and Vancouver are in range too.  I'm sure
there are interested readers in other cities for anybody who has more
info.
--
-- Dave "Paco" Hubbell			Hustlers of the World:
University of Washington		There is only one Mark you cannot beat