Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Woman's Work Extras.

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 92 10:52:35 CDT
Subject: re: Woman's Work Extras.

Chris here,

Scott A. McIntyre asked:
> I had a dream about Kate last bight...I wonder if she's
> as nice in person as she was in the dream...I was interviewing
> her for some reason, and she was really sweet...

   Yes, she is. Kate is an extremely nice person. Really. We have met
her a few times in person, and have spoken to her on the phone and can
say that she is one of the most catagoricaly "nice" people you are likely
to encounter outside of a Disney film.

   The closest we have ever seen her to "anger" is a state of mild pique.

> With any luck it was precognition and not a dream.

  Maybe. But some of her best interviews have been by non-fans (see the
unedited MTV footage.)

> Scott

                              Chris Williams
                                katefans@chinet.chi.il.us