Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sarah's covers

From: woj@romulus.rutgers.edu (l.l. cool bean)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1992 07:06:09 -0700
Subject: sarah's covers
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

farrellj@aqua.pc.ocunix.on.ca (Farrel McGovern) writes way back in april:
>  I have seen Sarah a few times now, and she never sang the same cover in
>another show. I am pretty sure that if you heard her cover a song, she would
>not sing it again in concert...

bzzzzt. she's done "solsbury hill", "my lagan love" and "d'yer maker" (among
others) many a show. and from what i understand, the setlist for the last
tour was more or less identical throughout its entire duration.

for what it is worth.

incidentially, there are no KaTe-relaTed things at all in spain. period.
--
woj - nothing to fear so feel yourself (fdr after a few too many beers)