Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: The Usenet-News System <news@rs2.hrz.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1992 02:14:42 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: uli@aida.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Subject: Something Good
Sender: uli@aida (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1992 09:14:35 GMT

Hi all,

wether or not you like Utah Saints, can someone please add
the following to our lyrics server(s)?

Something Good

((U+tah Saints)+(((Ooh)|I)+just now that something good is going to happen)+){2,2}

Has someone else noted that S.G. is published by Kate Bush Music ltd.?
On (at least) the (German) CD-single it is noted that Kate has even written
the 7 inch and the 051 mix, but not the 12 inch one (??).
Another Kate-relation of this song is John Kelly who worked on it too.

Uli

P.S.: Since I only get half of the postings in this newsgroup (xrn states
to have 18 new messages, but I see only half of them), can you please subscribe
me (uli@aida.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de) to the mailing list?