Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate (rare) stuff in Boston

From: cohengal@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il (Unknown)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1992 16:52:00 -0700
Subject: Kate (rare) stuff in Boston
Comments: Internet address: bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il. Bitnet address: bimacs.bitnet. Old internet address (bimacs.biu.ac.il) is available only temporarily.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm from Israel. and I'll be coming to Boston in a few days
since I want to buy lots of Kate stuff not available in Israel
(or very rare and expenssive) I'd like you to Email me a list of Bootlegs,
singles and stuff (not albums though the boxed set will do) along with known
prices (not very important but if u can put them in-great),
known Kate-stuff-selling shops and other such helpful hints.
I'm especially interested in the boxed set and the Amnesty concerts.oh. and
everything with Peter Gabriel :). anyway. please email me ASAP to either:
cohengal@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il or kashka@hermes.harvard.edu
(yes .. the same kashka. it's not my name or anything :) )
thank u very very very very much in advance.

-Shimrit