Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New KaTe Album next week!

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1992 06:05:16 -0700
Subject: New KaTe Album next week!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well no, not really, BUT:
To the fresh young fellow who's holding the KaTemas Party in the
SF Bay Area E-Mail me?  My letter to you accidently got routed to
the nice folks at /dev/null, and I seemed to have misplaced yer
address.  Thanks.

- Stev0 the party vegitable

"Alas, you inform me 'tis your birthday,
by a cosmic coincidence, it is also mine.
Lo, you doth state your birthday falls on this date,
despite astronomical odds, mine falls on this date, too."

- The Beatles' song "Happy Birthday to You",
if it were written by Jay.

--
Steve Berlin   | "There's some really bad stuff happening in pop music,
stev0@sti.com  |  isn't there?" - Kate Bush