Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@bilpin.co.uk (Net News Administrator)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1992 02:58:11 -0700
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: pd@bilpin.co.uk (Paul Davison)
Subject: Re: NEWS ON ROY HARPER
Sender: news@bilpin.co.uk (NetNews Administrator)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1992 09:57:51 GMT

daemon@cs.utexas.edu (The devil himself) writes:

>NEWS ON ROY HARPER?
>I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ON ROY HARPER.
>   1) wHAT IS HE UP TO NOW?

Roy is currently recording his next album, provisionally titled "Back to
Reality", in his home studio in Ireland. He will commence a major tour
of the UK to promote this album sometime in or around October.

>   2) wHERE IN THE USA CAN I GET A COPY OF HIS VIDIOS?

I'm not sure. His record company in the UK is Awareness Records, who
have released some video material, but I don't know whether they
produced an NTSC format version. Best thing to do is write to Andy Ware
at

Awareness Records
6 Vernon Avenue
Raynes Park
London SW20 8BW
UK

>   3) aNY OTHER INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED

I run the Roy Harper mailing list, so feel free to drop me a line if you
want to join. I generally get information pretty early on, especially
gig info. Unfortunately most gigs are in the UK but he still has hopes
for a North American tour.

All the best,

Paul.
--
Paul Davison (postmaster)   SRL Data  || E-Mail    : pd@bilpin.co.uk
1 Perren Street, London NW5 3ED, UK   || Applelink : UK0001