Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Piano demos CD discography

From: UK04160@ukpr.uky.edu
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1992 18:47:24 -0700
Subject: Piano demos CD discography
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

For any of you that don't have HOT WACKS, here is a list of the
CDs that feature the pre-contract piano demos:
Alone At My Piano (UNIKEL 200...Very Good Mono):

The Kick Inside/Hammer Horror/It Hurts Me/Keeping Me Waiting
Kashka From Baghdad/Coming Up/Oh To Be In Love/Playing Canasta/
Snow/Ferry Me Over/Lionhearts/Violin/The Craft Of Love/Queen Eddie/
In My Garden/Frightened Eyes/Disbelieving Angel/Never The Less/
Goodnight Baby/So Soft/I Don't See Why I Shouldn't/Hold Me
If You Could See Me Fly (CHAPTER ONE 25119..V.G. Mono..surface noise):

Babooshka (30 seconds)/Kashka From Baghdad/Oh To Be In Love (2 vers)/
Playing Canasta/Snow/Ferry Me Over/Lionhearts/Violin/The Craft Of
Love/Queen Eddie/In My Garden/Frightened Eyes/Never The Less/Goodnight
Baby/So Soft/I Don't See Why I Shouldn't/Babooshka (version 2)

Passing Through Air (CHAPTER ONE 25129..VG Mono..surface noise):

The Kick Inside/Hammer Horror/A Rose Growing Old/Keeping Me Waiting
Davy Davy/Disbelieving Angel/Don't Push Your Foot on the Heartbrake/
Kite/L'Amour Looks Something Like You/Strange Phenomena/Really Gets
Me Going/Moving/Another Day (from TV Special)

Practice Makes Perfect..Piano Demos Vol 1 (Vg Mono..crackles)

Kashka From Baghdad/Coming Up/Oh To Be In Love/Playing Canasta
Snow/Ferry Me Over/Lionhearts/Violin/The Craft Of Love/Queen
Eddie/In My Garden/Frightened Eyes/Never The Less/So Soft/I Don't
See Why I Shouldn't/The Kick Inside/Hammer Horror/It Hurts Me
Keeping Me Waiting/Hold Me/Disbelieving Angel/Don't Push Your
Foot On The Heartbrake/Kite/L'Amour Looks Something Like You/
Strange Phenomena/Really Gets Me Going...

As noted earlier, the above listings were taken from HOT WACKS.
Now if only I could FIND one of these discs.....

Paul (uk04160@ukpr@uky.edu)

P.S. Does anyone know anything about the ANGELS ON EARTH CD??
I have a pic disc of the Xmas special soundtrack, but the
sound is only barely acceptable with horrendous surface noise.
A pristine copy of the special on disc would be a nice add
to the collection....