Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NEW innocence mission dates

From: <@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:mus0eka@cabell.vcu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1992 13:27:37 -0700
Subject: NEW innocence mission dates
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in From: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:From: Everette K.Abbott <mus0eka@cabell.vcu.edu> ^ ^-illegal period in phrase \-phrases containing '.' must be quoted

here are ALL of the summer 1992 Innocence Mission tour dates.

Be sure to email me if you plan on going to any of them.

Here are the tour dates for this summer:

June 19 - The Scrapyard - Buffalo, NY
June 20 - Club X - Rochester, NY
June 24 - Max's on Broadway - Baltimore, MD
June 25 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC
June 26 - Chestnut Cabarat - Philadelphia, PA
June 27 - Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA