Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tori?

From: pimpster@next18pg2.wam.umd.edu (R23)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1992 07:40:23 -0700
Subject: Re: tori?
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@wam.umd.edu (USENET News system)

In article <68745@apple.Apple.COM> graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
writes:

> I'm going to go looking for Y Tori... and was wondering whether I should
look
> under Amos or something else.
> --
> e-mail graham@ug.cs.dal.ca if you like to trade live audio/video tapes

> Bjork sounds so good, that if I were a singer trying to make a living
today
> I'd shoot myself in desperation of ever equalling her  -  Barbara Ellen,
NME

Hi, I'm new to this section and I've recently heard a lot about this Tori
Amos kid. I have the new EP with the Nirvana song, I've seen her album
Little Earthquakes (haven't gotten it yet), is there anything else out
there that she's done? Any help appreciated.

-      By necessity, by proclivity,  and by delight, we all quote.   -
-                        RALPH WALDO EMERSON                         -

-                   The Pimpster--pimpster@wam.umd.edu               -