Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anne Archer and "Patriot Games" soundtrack

From: john@tessi.com (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1992 13:57:00 -0700
Subject: Anne Archer and "Patriot Games" soundtrack
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

First, I second all the nice things said about Anne Archer, one of my
favorite actresses. <sigh>

After seeing the movie Sunday I went to the record store and found they
already had copies of the soundtrack CD; the Clannad song used is "Theme
from Harry's Game", and the other Irish track (used I believe at the start
and end of the movie) was not Enya but Molly (Maggie?) Boyle.  I didn't
pick it up because I've got the Clannad track twice over already and I had
a problem paying full CD price for one (admittedly good) track.  I also
suspect that may have been Maire on the TV while "Harry's Game" was playing.

I *did* pick up Loreena McKennitt's _The Visit_.  Wonderful stuff.

Congratulations, Cynthia!

John Zimmer                                    john@tessi.com

        Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!