Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

REQUEST: Tori mailing list

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1992 10:52:42 -0700
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

> 	Would someone please E-Mail me the address of the Tori Amos
> mailing list someone set up - thank-you.

I'm posting because several others have asked...

To sign up for the Tori Amos mailing list:

	really-deep-thoughts-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

	or

	rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

To post to the Tori Amos mailing list:

	really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

	or

	rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

Sounds like this should be noted in the monthly FAQ, Ron.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US