Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Whole Story Video Tape?????

From: jcnpc!gc3@cis.ohio-state.edu (George Cifrancis)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1992 20:04:23 -0700
Subject: Re: The Whole Story Video Tape?????
To: uncle!n8emr!osu-cis!rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

: I've been trying and trying to find the Video tape with the videos
: from The Whole Story without success.  I did manage to find a copy
: for rent at my local BlockBuster, but I haven't seen any for sale.
: Does anyone know of a place in the Bay Area that carries this tape?

I bought the VHS tape at Camelot music a ways back. They should be able
to order it for you.  I also just got the LaserDisc version at Camelot
as well when I got my LV player.

George Cifrancis III
gc3@jcnpc.uucp