Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

McClachlan on "In Concert"

From: "Thomas F. Neely" <tneely@mwc.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 05:56:58 -0700
Subject: McClachlan on "In Concert"
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

As of today (5/14/92), I'm surprised that there has not been
any discussion in the digest of the Sarah McClachlan appearance
on "In Concert" last Friday, brief though it was.  For someone
like me who has only heard audio recordings it was a nice
opportunity, and I was impressed with the little bit that
appeared.  I screamed at the TV, of course, when they didn't
choose to show even one song in its entirety, but whatcha gonna
do...  It caused me to want to see her live even more.  I
appreciate being alerted to the event here in the digest.
Please keep it up.

Tom Neely