Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

10,000 Maniacs in CT

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Wed, 13 May 1992 06:24:49 -0700
Subject: 10,000 Maniacs in CT
To: rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu, love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Just thought I'd mention this here, I'm sure somebody will be interested.

10,000 Maniacs will be performing on Sunday, 17 May (THIS WEEKEND) on the
West Campus of Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, CT.  The
show starts at 1:30 PM; doors open at noon, it's general admission.  Tix
are $17 and are available through Ticketmaster (though don't be surprised
if they don't know what you're talking about- tell them to look in the computer,
it's there), in which case the charges make each ticket $21.

>From what I've heard they're concentrating on old and new stuff, and I know
from experience they do an amazing show.  Natalie's simply nuts.  Valerie
Nozick and I will be there- anybody else wanna go???
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |