Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori in Seattle

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Fri, 8 May 1992 18:46:38 -0700
Subject: Tori in Seattle
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Cc: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

Well, as will surprise no one, the Seattle concert was wonderful.  Despite
the fact that Amtrak was 1.5 hours late (coming up from Portland), we got
to the Backstage about 30 min. ahead of the start time (thanks, Kim!), and
enjoyed ourselves completely.  She was in fine voice and had lots of fun with
the crowd.

Afterwards, I was able to meet her and ask for her autograph, and receive
-- and return! -- "a great big hug" :)  Made my year.  She's just a warm,
friendly, lovely and immensely talented lady.  (But so tiny!)

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

     "...the happy phantom has no right to bitch..."  TA