Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori's Attitude

From: Craig Heath <craig%sware.com@mathcs.emory.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1992 12:23:09 -0700
Subject: Tori's Attitude
To: love-hounds%wiretap.spies.com

Boris Chen writes:

> ... I can't say anything about her
> reported "man hating."

Whoa! it's a terrible thing to be misquoted :-)

I'm assuming this is based on a comment I made in my post on Tuesday -
all I said was that I had a sneaking suspicion that she doesn't like
men very much; that's a far cry from "man hating".  What I had in mind
was more like tolerating men as a necessary evil :-)

I've had this terrible feeling lately that we're heading for a
traditional lines drawn up, ignore the other person's point of view,
everyone for themselves flame war here.

Perhaps it's time to post that Tori Amos mailing list address again.

		- Craig.