Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Party

From: golden@pixmap.seas.upenn.edu (Stephen "Jokey" Golden)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1992 10:45:52 -0700
Subject: Katemas Party
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

Hello out there.  I know it's a wee bit early, but I'm leaving school and
won't have net access for a while.  If anyone thinks there
going to be in the Philly area around July 30/31 consider yourself
invited to my very first Katemas party!  I'll have access to my account
at random times in the summer, and I'll post more info when I get it.
Until then, mark your calendars!

--
"I'm not the man they think I am at home...I'm a rocketman"
                           -- Kate Bush (or Elton John)