Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Remaining Tori Amos Tour Dates

From: nrc@cbemf.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 12:16:22 -0700
Subject: Remaining Tori Amos Tour Dates
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Here are the remaining Tori Amos tour dates from the list that Missy
posted earlier this month.  Missy will check to see if there have been
any dates added and if so she'll post and amended list.  Since so many
people have been asking I though I'd post this right away since by all
accounts tickets are going _fast_!

4-30-92   Dallas @ Club Da Da
5-01-92   Houston @ Rockefeller (MTV had this date as 5-2-92)
5-03-92   Minneapolis @ Fine Line Music Cafe
5-04-92   Atlanta @ The Point
5-06-92   Seattle @ Backstage
5-07-92   Vancouver, BC @ Vancouver East Cultural Center
5-08-92   Denver @ The Garage
5-09-92   San Francisco @ Bimbo's
5-11-92   Los Angeles @ The Roxy

If anyone has corrections or additions to this please post.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com