Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oleta Adams

From: dstuedeman@sunwest2.West.Sun.COM (Donna Stuedeman - Sun HR AA)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1992 09:37:43 -0700
Subject: Oleta Adams
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: donnalee@live105.West.Sun.COM

As long as we're discussing different female artists,
does anybody know much about Oleta Adams???

I saw her a couple years ago when she was performing
with Tears for Fears.  She played piano and sang a
couple songs with them.  Amazing is the only word I
could find to describe her!!!

Since then, I've only seen one release from her entitled
"Circle of One" and I listen to it a lot.

Does anybody know anything more about her?
Is she planning to tour?  Any new releases coming out?
How about some background about her?  How she started, etc?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!!

Donna