Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeff Lester)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1992 17:37:28 -0700
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Subject Sarah McLachlan 4/6/92 Tape Tree

   A. Al Sodoma - ajs@jloda.cci.com (NY)
	B. Steve Waltman - waltman.henr801c@xerox.com (NY)
	B. Martin Timko - rtimko@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (OH)
	B. Steve Williams - stevew@hal.com (TX)

   A. Peter Karwoski - peter.karwowski@canrem.com (CAN)
	B. Tim Breitkreutz - @scapa.cs.ualberta.ca:breit@lisd (CAN)
	B. Terry Partis - tgp@ukc.ac.uk (UK)
	B. Klaus Kluge - klaus@inphobos.w.open.de (GER)

I gave preference to people with good dubbing equipment and grouped people
as much as possible by geographic location.

The way this works is pretty simple. I'm making tapes for the six people
listed in the first tab as A (Scott, woj, Zimri, Ray, AL, Peter). They in
turn are copying the tape for the people below them (B). If people can and
want to trade, then person A and person B just send each other a tape in the
~~~~~~~~mail with the recordings on them. If person B is unable to trade (or doesn't have anything that the person A wants), then person B sends person A a blank tape and enough postage (cash or stamps) for person A to send the tape back
when it has been recorded. I personally have no qualms about person B just sending money to person A to cover the cost of the tape, postage, and mailer (please use padded mailers if possible to protect the tape). Person A should
try to contact their people B and each person B should try to contact their respective person A. If anybody has any email problem drop me a line and we'll see what we can do (I'm no expert at email, but everybody here got through to me).

-Jeff
lester@gandalf.etdesg.trw.com