Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan Tape Tree

From: lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeff Lester)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1992 11:53:41 -0700
Subject: Sarah McLachlan Tape Tree
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

I've gotten about 20 responses to my offer to set up a tape tree for Sarah
McLachlan's 4/6/92 performance in Boston (broadcast on FM). I am re-posting
this in case anybody missed it. I'm suprised Vickie hasn't signed up (already
got a tape from somewhere else?).

-Jeff

Announcing the Sarah McLachlan Boston 4/6/92 Tape Tree

Sarah McLachlan performed Monday April 6th at the Charles Playhouse in
Boston. The concert was FM broadcast on WFNX. A friend of mine taped
the concert on a Sony 75ES DAT recorder and made a DAT for me. The
recording is very good except for some FM interference. It gets bad on
side B, and particularly on Path of Thorns. The concert fits perfectly on
a 90 minute tape. I am offering to run a tape tree to distribute this tape
to anybody on love-hounds that is interested.

The setlist (for a 90 minute cassette):

Side A:				Side B:
Drawn to the Rhythm		I Will Not Forget You
Back Door Man			The Path of Thorns (Terms)
Home				Into the Fire
Lost				Steaming
Shelter				Encore: Vox
Black				Gloomy Sunday
Out of the Shadows
Ben's Song

The tree will be set-up such that preference is given to people that have good
tape-dubbing capabilites and who are willing to make a number of copies. If
you don't have anything to trade, you will still be able to obtain the tape by
sending a blank and the cost of the return postage to the person above you on
the tree. If you are interested in getting a DAT copy be sure and let me know.
I will accept sign-ups for a week or two and then make up a tree.

Please fill out the following information:
Name:
Email Address:
US Mail Address:

Do you have tape-dubbing capabilites:
If so, what kind of equipment (in as much detail as possible):
If so, how many copies are you willing to make:

Do you have anything to trade (something love-hounds/Sarah finds might be
interested in):

Comments:

-Jeff Lester
lester@gandalf.etdesg.trw.com