Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

good news & bad news

From: John.Holmberg@West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1992 13:09:20 -0700
Subject: good news & bad news
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

First the good news: Tori Amos is apparently scheduled to perform on
Letterman this Wedneday night.  I will be taping.

Bad news: Found out last Friday that Sarah McLachlan's Portland show
was cancelled.  No information as to why.  I'm seriously bummed.  The
same thing happened with Siouxsie in January; the trend doesn't look
promising.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

        Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!