Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground, IED, and Tori.

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1992 23:51:27 -0700
Subject: Homeground, IED, and Tori.
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I don't think anyone's mentioned what HOMEGROUND has to say about
the new album: The word at the moment is that the 'September-ish' target for
the release of the new album still holds.  HOMEGROUND is told that the album
is more or less finished, with a few bits and pieces to be done.  There is
as yet no word on the first single.

        They don't seem to be aware however that Eric Clapton himself has
confirmed that he worked with Kate, though.  :-)

        Jill asked about IED.  Andrew Marvick is in San Jose (or is it San
Fransisco?) in a new apartment.  He says that he is going to maybe get a
modem sometime soon and try to get back on.  He didn't seem to understand
about how there are public sites for Love-Hounds, but I think I got him to
understand.   Earlier, he told me that IED is currently in a box.  :-)

        A friend of mine told me he saw in the local paper a review of Tori
Amos.  It said something like "Kate Bush should sue her for copyright
infrignment."  :-)

Ron Hill

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)