Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Homeground and KaTe raTings

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1992 12:43:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Homeground and KaTe raTings
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Meredith asks:

>in this dinky town have any or know where to get it... US Love-Hounds,
how
>do you get sterling when renewing your Homeground subscriptions?

In the past I've either used foreign bank drafts drawn on a London bank
(expensive as hell), or more recently just sent American currency
($12.00 was good for a two issue renewal).  HG has instructions in the
back for calculating the amount assuming you can find the exchange
rate, but it's been fairly stable lately.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

	Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!