Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Returned mail: User unknown

From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1992 10:22:46 -0800
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I hope this time it works...
---(Forwarded from: MAILER-DAEMON@wapiti-gw.ucs.ualberta.ca, Dated: Mon, 30 Mar 92 18:40:08 MST)---
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 92 18:40:08 -0700
From: MAILER-DAEMON@wapiti-gw.ucs.ualberta.ca (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To: <fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca>

>>> RCPT To:<love_hounds@eddie.mit.edu>
<<< 550 <love_hounds@eddie.mit.edu>... User unknown
550 <love_hounds@eddie.mit.edu>... User unknown
 n=-1

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 92 18:39:18 MST
From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
To: love_hounds@eddie.mit.edu

about the picture of the KT Bush Band in "Q" Magazine: the picture is actually
in  a photo supplement called "Beginnings" or something like that, that
came free with the magazine. It's a collection of pictures of famous
musicians before they were really famous, e.g. Eric Clapton in his first
band The Roosters. The picture of the KT Bush Band was taken during a
pub date - shows Kate Bush in a long halter-necked dress, looking a lot
like she does in the publicity photos from The Kick Inside.
You can order back issues of Q from the magazine itself but I would be
careful to check that you get the photo supplement as well - the same would
probably hold if you were buying a copy of the magazine in a used book
store. The photo supplement isn't physically attached to the magazine (it
was sold along with the magazine in a plastic bag).
Fiona McQuarrie